I'M TIRED

   In my school, the students are given many homework by the teachers. at first i didn't worry, but now there is too many homework. thankfully i have finish some of the homework, but it cost me to sleep at 10:30-11:00 pm. i don't know how much more my body could take. besides the many-many homework, i also have to study and prepare for the BIOSCOPE competition. could you believe that i go to school at 05:40 am, and then study at  school till 15:00 pm, and then i have to prepare for the BIOSCOPE competition with the other participates until 18:00, then i go home and study or doing homework. 
   Although  there are many homework and every day i always get tired, i always think positively about all of this and there is also my friend that always helping me finish this homeworks.






Also please read my Comics on Tumblr (BoxHeadLaw Comics) or Twitter (@RivaldoRafly)

this is one of my comics that i made, please enjoy :

Komentar

Postingan Populer