Offers and Suggestions Dialogue - Student's President Election

In the school hall 

Ben: Hi Lily, do you believe it's already time for the student president election again?

Lily: Hi Ben, Time does flies.

Ben: so this year who you gonna vote for?

Lily: I don't know, there are many great candidates this year, so I don't know who to choose yet.

Ben: the election is near, you know. You better think fast!

Lily: Yeah I know.

Ben: Can I help you to choose, Lily?

Lily: thank you! I really need your help.

Ben: How about Charles? He's a smart guy.

Lily: I don't know, Charles is a great guy, but I believe he doesn't have the proper skill to be a leader.

Ben: How about Mark than? He's the captain of the school football team.

Lily: I think not he's kind of a bully to some kids in the school.

Matt: Hi Ben, Hi Lily, what are the two of you talking about?

Ben: Lily still doesn't know who to vote for the student's president.

Matt: That's easy, just vote for James just like me. He's kind, good looking, and the best of all he's a hard-working guy.

Lily: Maybe you're right, by the way, who do you want to vote for Ben?

Ben: I want to vote for Natalie because I think Natalie got what it takes to become a great leader. She's honest, goal-oriented, and responsible.

Matt: I heard that Natalie has an ego!

Ben: Oh yeah! I heard that James is closed-minded and think he's the best at everything! 

Lily: Stop it you guys, now I'm confused, the election is near, and I still don't know who to vote for

Matt and Ben: Sorry, Lily.

Matt: Would you like me to call Steven here? He is good at giving advice.

Lily: sure, that will be helpful.

Steven: Hi guys, I heard that Lily has trouble deciding for the student president election.

Lily: Can you help me out, Steven?

Steven: Sure, How about vote for me?

Lily, Ben, Matt: You?

Steven: you guys know that I'm running for the student president too right?

Ben: Sorry, Steven. I guess we forget about you. 

Lily: Sure, I vote for you, Steven. I think you're the most suitable to become the student's president than the other candidates.

Steven: Thanks!

Komentar

Postingan Populer