Last Holiday

   MY LAST HOLIDAY


My school annual end of the year holiday started in 20 December 2019. Some people may go traveling when it's the end of the year, well I'm not that kind of people. I'm more of a person that love staying in the house and sometimes going outside for important things. So that exactly what I did, for 2 weeks I stayed in home.  At home I did more important things, for 2 weeks I studied and studied,trained myself for all of the biology competition  that will be held in the near future.

   As soon as I woke up I started studying and reading my books , sometimes I had break, like eating, watching tv, and playing my phone. usually I finished 1 to 2 chapters in a day, but it made me awaked at night. Thankfully I managed to finished 1 of my 3 books. Some people may think that the holiday is a time to have fun and relax, but I'm just preparing for my future. you could tell from reading this that I'm a visioner, a people who think more about their future than anyone else. 

   But my holiday is not just about me studying, I also do a couple things that i want to share here in my blog, for example in my last holiday I'm very interested watching Korean dramas series. the 2 Korean dramas that i watch is "Doctors" starring Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won, and "Memories of Alhambra". I'm very interested in "Doctors" that i borrow my mother phone and watched for a couple of day, later I bought my self 52 GB of internet so that i can watch "Memories of Alhambra" in my phone. I recommend this 2 dramas for all of the people that read my blog because this dramas inspired and motivated me  to study harder and harder.

   And the last thing that I did that I want to tell in my blog is my camping trip. so this camping trip happened in the very last day of the holiday. my uncle invited all of the grandchild and the great grandchild of my great grandmother from my mother side to go camping in Dusun Bambu. Well technically I wouldn't say that it's an actual camping, because their already facilitated us with the best facilitation just like a hotel, but beside that I had fun. In the evening, we wandered around Dusun Bambu, me, my sister, and my cousin rode bicycles, and my mother and my uncle walked. the main event happened in the night, we sang, laughed, ate corn, we even drank alcohol, well beside me and my little family of course. the next day, we all say goodbye and went home.

Komentar

Postingan Populer